Our client is seeking a dynamic Inside Sales Agent.
Proven inside sales experience focused on acquiring new prospective customers.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well individually and/or in a team environment.
• Work well in a fast-paced environment.
• Enthusiastic/Positive/Upbeat personality.
• Persuasive and Persistent.
• Ability to handle and overcome objections.
• Outstanding work ethic.
• The desire to learn, grow and develop personally and professionally.
• Make phone calls (70 to 90) a day.
• Must be able to follow scripts and deal with objections in a persuasive yet professional manner.
• All prospect interactions will consist of providing service/product knowledge, as well as answering any other questions.
• Document and track all interactions with prospects using their CRM tool and resources.
• Work closely with marketing to align messaging or offers to increase success rates for appointments.
• Maintains sales operations by following policies and procedures.
• Reporting needed changes in order to increase conversion rates for appointments.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational sessions and reviewing product/services documentation.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Proven Inside Sales experience.
• Previous experience with CRM.
• Time management skills.
• Computer skills (MS Office).