Our client is looking for an Inside Sales Director.
B.S. or B.A. degree.
Successful background in Business-to-Business (B2B) sales experience.
• Must have increased sales and sold at attractive profit margins in a prior sales role.
• The successful candidate is comfortable developing the pipeline and is a savvy closer.
• Personally motivated, dedicated, energetic and organized.
• Pleasant demeanor and savvy interpersonal skills.
• Articulate, strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to personally analyze solutions and make recommendations.
• Excellent computer skills.
• The ability to prioritize and manage personal time relative to personal productivity goals.
• Ability to contribute to and work in a team environment.
• Industrial and business acumen are preferred.
• Occasional travel may be required.
• Run regular and consistent sales, pipeline, activity review, performance review, coaching and training meetings.
• Proactively finding opportunities within the customer base of Team Leaders and Inside Sales Reps.
• Ensure that all employees comprehend onboarding, orientation, and training programs at a minimum of 80%.
• Identify, track, and provide resources to close any skill and/or knowledge gaps on an individual and team level on an ongoing basis.
• Identify opportunities within industries, verticals, and new product offerings that are within the company’s niche products and services.
• Know the business and products to the level at which Inside Sales Manager is able to support the learning, activity and revenue objectives of the Inside Sales department.
• Understand the company’s core products to the level at which a Manager is able to demonstrate, coach and train Inside Sales Reps.
• Proactively identify and make improvements to the core workflow process and procedures in order to make the department more effective.
• Additional duties as assigned by the VP of Marketing.
• Proven Inside Sales experience in the same industry.
• 5+ years of Inside Sales management experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office, CRM).
• Time management skills.