Our client is looking for an Inside Sales Manager for executing the business strategy and managing the Inside Sales team.
Bachelor’s degree requisite.
Successful background in B2B sales experience and Inside Sales management experience.
• Have increased sales and sold at attractive profit margins in a prior sales role.
• Comfortable developing pipeline and a savvy closer.
• Motivated, dedicated, energetic and organized.
• Pleasant demeanor and savvy interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to analyze solutions and make recommendations.
• Excellent computer skills.
• The ability to prioritize and manage personal time relative to personal productivity goals.
• Ability to contribute and work in a team environment.
• Industrial and business acumen are preferred.
• Occasional travel.
• Organize regular and consistent sales, pipeline, activity review, performance review, coaching and training meetings.
• Proactively finding opportunities within the customer base.
• Ensure that employees comprehend onboarding, orientation, and training programs at a minimum of 80%.
• Identify, track, and provide resources to close any skill and/or knowledge gaps on an individual and team level.
• Identify opportunities within industries, verticals, and new product offerings that are within the company’s niche products and services.
• Support learning, activity and revenue objectives of the Inside Sales department.
• Ability to demonstrate, coach and train Inside Sales Representatives.
• Proactively identify and improve core workflow process to make the department efficient.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Proven Inside Sales selling skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Problem-solving and training skills.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office, CRM).
• Time management skills.